South Arts has curated a new, multi-year program to support BIPOC-led and -serving arts and cultural organizations, with the goal of providing financial capital to allow these organizations reach self-determined success.
The grant period is expected to run from April 2022 until March 2025 and support 12 -15 organizations by providing each:
- General operating grants of up to $300,000 distributed over three years
- Project grants of up to $7,500
- Support to achieve stabilization and growth, and
- Networking, cohort building, and knowledge sharing
If interested in pursuing this opportunity, one should keep these upcoming dates in mind:
- Letter of Interest to Participate process opens: November 3, 2021
- Informational Webinar: November 12, 2021 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET | Visit the South Arts website to Register for the webinar
- Deadline to Submit a Letter of Interest to Participate: December 10, 2021
- Letter of Interest review date(s): December 17, 2021 – January 21, 2022
- Open Full Application Invitation to Apply: February 1, 2022
- Close Full Application Invitation to Apply: March 4, 2022
- Applicant review/interview dates: March 14 – April 30, 2022
- Award announcement: Early May 2022
More information regarding this opportunity can be found here.