Grants up to $7,500 for organizations to present a Southern artist for a performing arts, literary arts, visual arts, or film engagement.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- An informational webinar will be held on December 7, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET | Register here. A recording of the webinar will be posted on this page within 48 hours.
- Applications will open on December 10, 2021.
- Applications must be submitted on or before March 1, 2022.
- Applicants will be notified by email within 12 weeks of the deadline.
- Projects must take place between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023.
More information regarding this opportunity can be found here.