The International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Global Fellowship provides one-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from the global performing arts community, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies. Participants join the ISPA membership and participate in the New York ISPA Congress (in-person or online) where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals, and related professionals.
- Be currently employed/working in the professional performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the performing arts field
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Ability to fully participate in the New York 2023 ISPA Congress, January 10 – 12, 2023
- Have received no more than two ISPA Global Fellowships in the past
DEADLINE: September 2, 2022